TECO which stands for Total Engineering COncept provides Engineering solutions to companies in different industries across the nation. The sector areas we serve include:
Oil and Gas Services
- Low Voltage (LV) Switchboards up to 6300A/690V.
- Medium Voltage (MV) Switchboards and Ring Main Units.
- High Voltage (HV) Switchboards.
- Motor Control Centres.
- Various Circuit Breakers including MCBs, MCCBs, RCBs, MPCBs etc
- Overload Relays
We offer Power Distribution Solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and have been representing Eaton Industries (Netherlands) BV in Nigeria for more than 25 years. Partnering with Eaton, we offer energy efficient solutions that help our customers to manage their electrical, hydraulic and mechanical energy more efficiently, safely and sustainably. We are committed to improving people’s lives and environment through the help of energy management technologies and services.
Meat and Poultry processing systems
Range of Products
We design, supply, install and commission the following:
- Automated poultry processing plants for capacities of 500bph to 13,500bph.
- Cattle processing systems for capacities of 10 to 150 cows per hour.
- Automated goat and sheep processing equipment for capacities of 100 to 1000 goats/sheep per hour.
- pig processing systems for capacities of 40 to 1750 pigs per hour.
- water treatment plant for the treatment of industrial waste water.
We represent the leading supplier of integrated systems and advanced stand-alone meat and poultry processing equipment in the world. As representatives of Marel Meat and Marel Poultry, we supply solutions that reach all the way from live animal receipt to finished product dispatch. With Marel’s years of experience in the field of design, realization and commissioning, it allows us to offer the most practical and efficient solutions for animal processing, with maximum attention to welfare and hygiene. The systems are extremely efficient and include units for pre-slaughter handling, stunning, bleeding, de-hiding/de-feathering, scalding, de-hairing, evisceration, inspection, cut-ups, chilling and grading. They are designed to produce meat and chicken that meet global standards in terms of animal welfare, hygiene, tenderness, quality and acceptance by various religious beliefs.
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Processing Plants
Our Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Processing Plants encompass the following:
- Loading station including loading ramp and weighbridge.
- Sterilizing station including Fruit bunch elevator, Pressurized Sterilizers, and Thresher.
- Pressing station including Screw press, Crude oil pump and tank and Digester.
- Clarification Station including Clarifier, Oil settling and Hot water tanks, Sludge tank and Pump.
- Kernel recovery station including Kernel shell separating system, Nut cracker and Silos.
- Palm kernel plant including Kernel/Shell separator and Primary and secondary kernel oil expellers.
- Others such as Boilers, Sludge Centrifuge and Storage tanks. Also includes the Steel structure, Roofing and Cladding.
- Civil works such as Foundation and flooring, Drainage and Water storage tanks as required.
We have been designing, fabricating, installing and commissioning efficient Palm Oil Mills in Nigeria for nearly 40 years. We have the expertise, a team of engineers and technicians, and a fully equipped factory for this purpose. We build medium and large capacity Mills ranging from 1.5tons to 20tons per hour. We deliver turnkey projects and handle all aspects of the project from the civil works to the electrical installation, Mill design and so on. We also supply spare parts, carry out Mill maintenance and provide technical support and services as required.
Engineering & Technical Services
Our team of expert engineers provides the following services based on our clients’ needs:
- Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual and Detailed Design
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Procurement and Construction Management
- Complete Project Management
- Operations Management
- Electrical Power Distribution Solutions
- Equipment Overhaul
- Plant Refurbishment or Rehabilitation
- Equipment Installation and Commissioning
Cooling and Refrigeration Systems
The range of products include:
- Cold rooms and freezer rooms
- Refrigeration systems
- Tissue culture laboratories
- Vacuum cooling - fast cooling of fresh products
- CA and ULO storage - optimal storage conditions.
- Potatoes and onions storage – for the long term.
- Ionisation and UVC - work hygienically with clean air
Our partners, Celtic Cooling are experienced in designing and installing energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly refrigeration systems, air conditioning systems and turnkey solutions. Together, our goal is to create the best circumstances for storing food and other items. With a cold room or freezer room from Celtic Cooling, you are guaranteed the best storage conditions for your specific product.
Liquid Nitrogen & Oxygen Production Plants
We provide cryogenic solutions for various markets. Typical applications are:
- High Temperature Superconductors (HTS)
- Space simulation chambers
- LNG/Bio-gas (re-) liquefaction
- MRI magnet cooling
Stirling Cryogenics is the world’s leading specialist in stand-alone cryogenic cooling systems and TECO represents the company in Nigeria. The Cryogenerators are based on the (reversed) Stirling thermodynamic cycle and have a long history, highly reliable record and high efficiency. The main products are stand-alone liquid Nitrogen production systems (StirLIN’s), which produce liquid Nitrogen (LN2) on site and custom made cryogenic cooling systems based on our Stirling Cryocoolers. Stirling Cryogenics developed the Stirling Cycle Cryogenerator almost 60 years ago. The Stirling Cryogenerator makes it possible for StirLin systems to produce temperatures ranging from 200 K (-75°C) down to 15 K (-258°C). Businesses, industries, hospitals and research centres all over the world rely on this expertise to provide them with a reliable, on site, supply of gases and liquids for cooling purposes. A Stirling Cryogenics cooling system is an indispensable piece of equipment in those situations where constant cryogenic cooling is crucial.
Steel works and Fabrication
At TECO, we have been fabricating metal since 1981. Steelwork, Gantries, Staircases, Rail, Metal work.