TECO is a leading supplier of engineering systems to many industries in Nigeria, providing solutions for its customer’s business success. The business started in March 1980 and has remained focused on its core activities of offering technical and engineering solutions for the development of industries in Nigeria.
Oil and Gas Services
Power Distribution Solutions
Steel Works and Fabrication
Steelwork, Gantries, Staircases, and Metal work.
Palm Oil Mills
Designing, Fabricating, Installing and Commissioning efficient Palm Oil Mills in Nigeria for nearly 40 years
Meat and Poultry Processing Systems
Integrated systems and advanced stand-alone meat and poultry processing equipment
Get a Quote For Your Project
Some of our completed projects
- Gbaran Ubie 1 & 2 – Packaged substations
- NLNG Trains 3,4,5 & 6 – Packaged Substations
- Nembe 1 & 2 – LV Halyester switchboards
- NLNG Bonny Island Substation – Capitole 40 LV Switchboard
- Construction of 1.5ton to 20 ton Palm oil mills (several all over Nigeria)
- Supply and installation of 1,000 to 4,000 birds per hour poultry processing plants (several private companies all over Nigeria)
- National Vetenary Research Institute, Jos – Supply, installation and commisioning of liquid Nitrogen Plant
- Ahmadu Bello University – Supply, installation and commissioning of Liquid Nitrogen Plant
Discover Our Business
TECO at a glance
We offer Power Distribution Solutions to the Oil &Gas industry and have been representing Eaton Industries (Netherlands) BV in Nigeria for more than 25 years.